Tomato, Peach, and Avocado Salad with Ricotta Salata
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
For the Salad
- 2 peaches, very thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, very thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled ricotta salata
- 20 basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
- In a glass jar with a lid or in a small mixing bowl, combine the oils, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, sugar, 1 / 8 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper.
- Shake the jar vigorously, or whisk to emulsify.
- Divide the sliced peaches, tomatoes, and avocados among 4 plates, add the crumbled ricotta salata, the basil, and drizzle with the lemon vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle on a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.