18 jumbo pasta shells
1 15-ounce containerricotta cheese
2 large eggs
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
1 26-ounce jar good tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to boil over high heat. Add pasta shells and cook for about 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together ricotta, eggs, parmesan, mozzarella and parsley in a large bowl.
- Drain shells and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture into each cooked shell and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Pour 1 cup of pasta sauce into a 9 x 12 casserole dish and spread so that it covers the bottom of the dish. Transfer stuffed shells to the casserole dish, arranging them side-by-side, and pour the remaining sauce on top of the shells.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly.